Sunday, June 21, 2009

One week in and we might have structure

I wasn't sure how I would tackle this project but it is starting to take shape.

Monday: A repost of a story done on my other blog.  I only did ten, so that will only be the case for a few months.
Tuesday thru Thursday: New single stories.  Some may end up being extremely short  All depends on my mood.
Friday: A new except from the zombie novel.  To be clear, I haven't actually written the novel.  At this point it is just a random collection of scenes in my head.  I also need a title for it.  It will probably not stay a pure zombie novel.  Other horror lurk in the streets.
Saturday and Sunday: Random apocalypse related links and such.  Not all weekends, just when I have something.

Also, if there are any guest writers out there, shoot me a line.  Always up for stuff that will give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment